5 Tips to crack JEE Main Exam 2018
JEE or Joint Entrance Examination is an examination conducted every year for aspiring students to take admission in engineering in various colleges. This exam is conducted every year in the month of March or April for students who have appeared for their higher secondary examination and are looking forward to start their career in engineering. The exam is divided into two parts- JEE Main and JEE Advanced. One needs to clear the JEE Main in order to be eligible for JEE Advanced. However, clearing the JEE Main exam is not as simple as it looks.
Guide to clear the JEE Main Exam
Since, every year JEE Main exam is conducted, this year also many applicants have registered for the JEE Main Exam, 2018 and this guide will help you to clear the JEE Main exam in few simple steps and you can look forward to the JEE Advanced and build your career in engineering in various engineering colleges.
Below are 5 effective and tested tips to crack the JEE Main Exam 2018 which you need to follow:
- Self Preparation: Going for coaching is not enough if you want to score a good rank in JEE Main. Self preparation at home is very important because in that way you will get to know how you are doing and what are the area of improvement for you.
- NCERT Revision: Since most of the JEE Main questions are from whatever you studied in your higher secondary 1st and 2nd year, it is very important for you to revise NCERT questions properly so that you can easily write the exam.
- Time Management: Time Management is a very important factor because you have to dedicate certain amount of time to every subject in JEE so that you can score equally good marks in all the subjects and clear the exam with good rank.
- Practice Previous Papers: Practising previous year questions papers will help you a lot as you will get the idea about the structure of the paper and how the marks are distributed. What all types of questions are asked in the exams so that you can prepare accordingly.
- Taking Mock Tests: Taking mock tests regularly is another way to ensure that your preparation is going well. If you take up practice tests you can self evaluate yourself and can know where you actually stand amongst so many other applicants and what else you can do to improve in the same.
The above mentioned tips will help you in securing a good rank in JEE Main and getting qualified for the JEE Advanced. If you perform well in JEE and get good rank then the chances are high that you will also get admission in good college which will ultimately lift your career and chances of job opportunities.