Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 Graduates of the program will be a successful professional and quick learner in diverse fields of Computer Science.
- PEO 2 Graduate of the program will be capable to adapt innovative computing technology.
- PEO 3 Graduate of the program will develop effective leadership and communication skills so as to work harmoniously work as a team member.
- PEO 4 Graduates of the program will work productively as a Computer professional to develop and test Computer Software and Applications using Modern Tools.
- PEO 5 Graduate of the program will be capable of ethical responsibility and work for the betterment of the society.
Program Outcomes (POs):
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- PO 1 Ability to apply knowledge of Computer Science and its Applications.
- PO 2 An ability to design, implements, and evaluate a computer based system to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- PO 3 An ability to identify, formulate, and develop solutions to computational challenges.
- PO 4 An ability in the understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- PO 5 An ability to function effectively in teams and individually to accomplish a common goal.
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 An ability to use innovative tools, techniques and skills necessary for developing multidisciplinary projects.
- PSO 2 Ability to use knowledge gained for solving complex problems using Computational sciences.