Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 Graduates in Civil Engineering will be trained to excel in professional engineering career by applying knowledge of science, mathematics with basics of Civil Engineering to solve challenging Engineering problems.
- PEO 2 Graduates in Civil Engineering will be trained to design and analyze sustainable Civil infrastructure through the innovative and sound Civil Engineering skills with optimal solution to the society.
- PEO 3 Graduates in Civil Engineering will manifest professional ethics, team work, entrepreneurship and leadership in their professional career.
- PEO 4 Graduates in Civil Engineering will take on lifelong learning and research.
Program Outcomes (POs):
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- PO 1 An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to solve challenging Civil Engineering problems.
- PO 2 An ability to identify problems, design the experiments and subsequently analyse and interpret data through critical thinking to arrive at optimum solution.
- PO 3 An ability to plan, design and construct sustainable infrastructure through standards, satisfying societal needs.
- PO 4 An ability to do structural auditing, failure investigation through multidisciplinary approach.
- PO 5 An ability to get acquainted with modern engineering equipments, techniques and software’s to perform complex task.
- PO 6 An ability to provide solutions to problems in construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.
- PO 7 An ability to design and built eco-friendly and low cost houses and access environmental impact of Civil Engineering projects.
- PO 8 An ability to understand professional, ethical, legal, security and social responsibilities.
- PO 9 An ability to influence the organization towards the achievement of common goal.
- PO 10 An ability to communicate with all stakeholders effectively by written and oral.
- PO 11 An ability to plan, design, construct and follow best practices and standards in Civil Engineering for successful and timely completion of project by meeting quality, safety and budget requirement.
- PO 12 An ability to engage in lifelong learning and accommodate technological advancement.
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 Graduates in Civil Engineering will be able to plan, design, analyse and construct sustainable Civil infrastructure with environmental impact assessment.
- PSO 2 Graduates in Civil Engineering will be able to take up employment, entrepreneurship, research and development for challenges in Civil Engineering filed.