Aerospace engineering deals with both designing and development of aircrafts and space crafts. It further has two fields of study – aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. Being one of the top private aerospace colleges in India, Sandip University offers B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering that is in accordance with the industry trends in the country. With a huge demand for engineers that are trained in aerospace engineering, we, at Sandip University, are committed to providing the best match.
B.Tech Aerospace Engineering Scope
With a successful award of the bachelor’s degree in this field, our students will be capable of performing and executing the following tasks-
- Design, test and successfully manufacture aircrafts and aerospace products.
- Determine the technical and financial feasibility of projects related to the field.
- Evaluate projects to test for their compliance with engineering principles, customer requirements as well as environmental regulations.
- Identify the potential source of problems and offer solutions.
- It being an emerging field, perform tasks as required from time to time in developing new technologies for use in the field.
What we offer
At Sandip University, Nashik, with a capacity of 120 students, we strike to offer the best facilities for imparting knowledge of aerospace engineering. With our many tie ups with the industry, we offer the most complete knowledge of the branch, which will equip our graduates with an unmatched edge over their contemporaries. With its constantly changing and evolving nature of the discipline, we, offer the most state-of-the-art facilities to produce one of the most skilled Aerospace engineers that not only know the concepts of the discipline, but are also capable of applying them to the real life challenges that the industry faces today.
For any kind of queries or information, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800-212-2714 (toll-free)