Date of the Event:1st August, 2017
Event Conduction Duration:10:00 am to 01:00 pm (5 Hours)
Event Venue:Mechanical Seminar Hall, Mechanical Building, SITRC
Name of Event Coordinator with contact details:): 1. Dr. Dhanaji Jadhav (Dean School of Law)
2. Mr. Prashant Sakhare (Asst. Prof. School of Humanities)
1. Students got an opportunity to discuss various opportunities in the field of Law.
2. It was a brilliant academic feast for the students of Law.
3. Students of Law came to know about Law as an ever-widening profession.
4. It was a good discourse to learn about legal arena.Event Objective:
To examine the position of lawyers in todays society in legal prospective.
To peep into the various opportunities in the field of Law
To learn about various facets one can discover in the legal arenaEvent in brief:
Adv. Sanjeev Deshpande (Assistant Solicitor General of India) inaugurated the Orientation Programme organized by the School of Law on 1st August, 2017. He highlighted about the various avenues and opportunities in the field of law. He emphasized that law is an incomparable profession of great repute. Adv. Deshpande also advised the budding lawyers of Sandip University to work hard to pursue their dreams and goals.
01 August 2017 - 01 August 2017