- Please fill in the Application Form and email the completed Form to
- Copy of the grade transcripts with the explanation of the assigned grades.
- Statement of purpose.
- Bio-Data / Curriculum vitae / Resume
- Financial undertaking (use the same email id as created above)
- A letter of recommendation from the Govt. certifying that the fees will be paid by the Govt.,
(In case of students availing scholarship)
- A copy of the student’s bank statement showing a balance of US $ 10000 (in case of the 2-yr. post graduate program) or US $ 20000 (in case of a Ph.D. program)
- A letter of recommendation from the Govt. certifying that the fees will be paid by the Govt., (In case of students availing scholarship)
- Three recommendation letters – at least one recommendation should be about the student’s academic performance issued by a faculty member.
- Documentary proof to illustrate fluency in the English language.
If English is not the first language or medium of instruction (during secondary & tertiary education), a pass in any of the following two tests will be required:-
- The Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL), administered by the EducationalTesting Service in the US, in which scores of at least 580 overall and 4.0 in the Test of Written English are required. The computer-based test requires scores of at least 240 overall and 4.0 in essay writing. The internet-based test requires scores of at least 95 overall with a minimum score of 20 in writing.
- The International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) test, administered by the British Council, in which Test Scores of 6 or more in each section and an overall score of 6.5 are required.
Note:Test scores more than two years old will not be accepted for consideration.Test scores more than two years old will not be accepted for consideration.
- Copy of the passport (the page showing your nationality and personal details).