Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 Post Graduate students of the program will develop a perspective beyond the curriculum requirement to meet the growing needs of the corporate.
- PEO 2 Post Graduate students of the program will be equipped with quantitative and qualitative skills and develop into industry ready professionals who can take forward the responsibilities of the Corporate World.
- PEO 3 : Post Graduate students of the program will be able to demonstrate competencies for communicating, planning, coordinating, organizing, decision making and leading a team.
- PEO 4 : Post Graduates of the program will acquire necessary managerial capabilities which will ensure strategic thinking and ability to lead, motivate and manage teams thereby enhancing managerial effectiveness.
Mapping Department Missions and Programme Educational Objectives:
3- High relation 2- Medium relation 1- Low relation 0- No relation
- Knowledge base for Management: Demonstrate competence in management decision making.
- Analytical Skills: Identify, formulate, analyze and solve diverse management problems.
- Design: Solution for complicated open–ended management problems and design the components with appropriate standards to meet specified needs with proper attention to all the stakeholders of society.
- Experimental Investigation: Managerial skills to conduct, investigation and interpretation of observed data and provide solution for multifaceted problems.
- Modern Management tools usage: Acquire, select, manipulate relevant techniques, resources and advanced management tools to operate simple to complex managerial activities.
- Impact of management on society: Provide a product / project for use by the public towards their health, welfare, safety and legal issues to serve the society effectively.
- Environment and Sustainability: Using a multidisciplinary approach, it provides the opportunity to have meaningful impact on current and future policy and planning across a range of environmental areas, education and change.
- High Ethical Standards: Practice ethical codes and standards endorsed by professional managers.
- Leadership and team work: Perform as an individual and as a leader in diverse teams and in multi-disciplinary scenarios
- Communication Skills: Professional communication with the society to comprehend and formulate reports, documentation, effective delivery of presentation and responsible to clear instructions
- Project management and Finance: It brings together planning, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal control, auditing, of the project with the aim of managing project resources efficiently and achieving the desired objectives.
- Life-long learners: Update the skill sets in a challenging world in equipping themselves to maintain their competence.
Program Outcomes (POs):
- PO 1 Ability to apply conceptual knowledge base gained to solve real life business problems.
- PO 2 Ability to work deligently both individually and as part of teams using techniques such as case analysis, projects and assignments.
- PO 3 Demonstrate leadership and team membership skills which are ardently required for effective implementation and coordination of organizational activities.
- PO 4 Have an understanding of the global arena and competitive environments which are bringing paramount changes in business practices.
- PO 5 An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences through enhanced written and oral communication skills.
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 Possess the skills required to integrate concepts from various disciplines to identify and develop business strategies.
- PSO 2 Possess the skills required to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.