Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 Graduate students of the program will develop a strong knowledge base through active learning
- PEO 2 Graduate students will develop an acumen which goes much beyond the purview of the curriculum requirements.
- PEO 3 Graduate students will develop skills in all functional areas of management.
- PEO 4 Graduates of the programme will have knowledge of professional, interpersonal and ethical responsibility and will contribute to society through active research
Mapping Department Missions and Programme Educational Objectives
3- High relation 2- Medium relation 1- Low relation 0- No relation
Program Outcomes (POs):
- PO 1 Ability to integrate management knowledge gained during the curriculum to give practical decision.
- PO 2 Ability to Perform a critical thinking analysis to make important strategic business decisions.
- PO 3 Ability to Use information and knowledge effectively to ensure smooth functioning of the organization.
- PO 4 An ability to engage in Lifelong learning and continuing professional development
- PO 5 An ability to analyze the local and global impact of business developments on individuals, organizations, and society.
- PO 6 An ability in the understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- PO 7 An ability to function effectively in teams and individually to accomplish a common goal.
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 Ability to employ managerial skills to enhance coordination and ensure effective organizational functioning.
- PSO 2 Ability to use knowledge gained for solving business problems.