Among the top universities for MSc in Microbiology in India, Sandip University, located at Nashik, Maharashtra is a famous name.
The school strives to serve the students with the best education and prepare them for their professional life. Of the various courses, the university offers, MSc in Microbiology is one.
The program is designed to enable the students to have in-depth knowledge of the subject. The degree is essential to gain a basic and advanced understanding of the subject, to implement the experience and become innovators.
The university has a beautiful, spacious campus and comfortable classrooms. You as a student will have access to the best faculties and comprehensive study materials. With a capacity of 120 seats, the Master's programme is tailored considering the latest developments and requirements.
We at Sandip University offer…
• Carefully crafted syllabus to help the students gain complete knowledge of the course including DNA technology and the combination of computer technology and biostatistics
• Experienced and highly educated faculties to ensure that you have the best learning experience
• Fully functional and state-of-the-art practical labs to gain hands-on experience with expert faculties guiding you through the processes
Having a Master’s degree in Microbiology is also essential if you would like to pursue a successful career in this field with advanced knowledge.
A few such career options are…
• Become a Biomedical Scientist, Microbiologist, Pharmacologist or a Biotechnologist
• Opt for the positions of faculties in prestigious colleges
• Apply for the openings in government agencies and institutions as public health Microbiologist
• Pursue PhD programme in renowned universities to be employed later with pharmaceutical companies in R&D departments
|Eligibility||Graduation from respective stream or equivalent course or in from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category.|
1st Year Fee : Rs 45000 per annum
Hostel Fee Rs. 65000 per annum + 5000 security deposit.
Please note fees for (examination, eligibility, sports etc.) will be charged extra,
|Ist Semester||IInd Semester|
|• Mathematical Physics||• Quantum Mechanics|
|• Classical Mechanics||• Electronics - I|
|• Solid State Physics||• Numerical Methods|
|• Electrodynamics||• Statistical Mechanics|
|• Laboratory — I||• Laboratory — III|
|• Laboratory - II||• Laboratory - IV|