Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 To provide students with information, abilities and impending in Mathematics so that they are capable to work as mathematical professional.
- PEO 2 To provide students with highly developed mathematical skills that prepare them to pursue higher studies.
- PEO 3 To provide students with knowledge and ability in formulating and analysis of mathematical problems.
Program Outcomes (POs):
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- PO 1 Demonstrate ability in using mathematical and computational skills to model, formulate and solve real life problems.
- PO 2 Obtain deep knowledge of different mathematical disciplines.
- PO 3 Read, understand and construct correct mathematical proofs and use the library and electronic data-bases to locate information on mathematical problems.
- PO 4 Acquire good knowledge and understanding in advanced areas of Mathematics chosen by the student from the given courses.
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 Make students employable.
- PSO 2 To motivate the students for higher studies.
- PSO 3 To motivate students to become entrepreneurs.