Masters in Political Science concerns with the traits and problems in human society. How people make, preserve, and amend the general rules under which they live in a society, the welfare of a nation, with its education, employment, healthcare, and housing. It also includes world scenario like world peace, economic crisis, globalisation, international trade, and the study of the constitution of a country.
Just to give an overview, MA Political Science program helps in better understanding of how governments operate and interact, the impact of government policies on economic stability and growth, and how laws affect social and political change, the study of governmental and non-governmental systems and operations, Parliament, elections and cabinets.
It includes studies on the workings of trade unions, corporations or other forms of non-political groups having similar complexities of governmental procedures, international relations, political theories, history, political economy, foreign policies, public administration, federation, information technology and a number of other academic fields. Top MA Political Science degree colleges offer programmes covering all these areas.
Benefits Of Studying MA Political Science
- Develops reasoning, analytical, research skills and oral and written communication expertise.
- An additional study of international history brings opportunity to become a political analyst and follow the timeline and inner workings of political ideas and how they shape the present.
- Political Science studies can help in journalism by covering news and events related to politics by understanding the political climate, international trends and global affairs, and report on them using various media channels.
- Along with legal studies, it opens the option of becoming a political-legal analyst.
- Gives a clear understanding of how international laws shape government policies, awareness of a standard set of norms the politicians worldwide should abide by, knowledge of various laws different countries have and how they interact on global stage.
- Helps in becoming a business expert. Because of the understanding of national and international policies and global trends; it assists in the better understanding of consumers and how the economy works.
- Makes it easy to participate in debates, get involved in government, politics and political party; or to form a new one to make proposals and ideas heard trying to bring change in the system. Same way, it enables to get involved in any NGO.
- Admission to Masters in political science is a must if you want to be in research programme or in the higher education career in universities.
Value Addition You Get From Sanip University
Best faculties giving tuition in a world-class infrastructural setup with latest library facility are the forte of Sandip University. A part of your faculty will be specially invited to share their wealth of experience and knowledge with you.
Your tutors and guest speakers will also bring a network of contacts that you can use to start your expert network. A professional and personal bond with the faculty and peers, some of whom would be successful later in life, may prove invaluable in your future.
BE the BEST- Study in the Best School.
For 2018 admission contact us right away!
Use our Toll-Free number 1800-212-2714 or just drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are eager to help you with all your concerns and queries.
|Eligibility||Graduate in respective stream On Merit Basis. OR Graduation from any stream or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category On Entrance Test basis.|
1st Year Fee : Rs 20000 per annum
Hostel Fee Rs. 65000 per annum + 5000 security deposit.
Please note fees for (examination, eligibility, sports etc.) will be charged extra,
|Ist Semester||IInd Semester|
|• English-I||• English-II|
|• Western Political Thought||• Indian Political Thought|
|• Modern Political Philosophy||• Gandhian Thought|
|• Philosophical Issues in Marxism||• Federal Polity in India|
|• Equality and Distributive Justice||• Agrarian Movements in India|
|• Behaviouralism and Post-Behaviouralism||• Public Policy in India|
|• Environmental Science|
|IIIrd Semester||IVth Semester|
|• Indian Constitution||• Comparative Legislatures – UK,USA, and China|
|• Indian Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles||• Global Politics|
|• Indian Legislative System||• Public Administration|
|• Nationalism in India||• Public Policies in India|
|• Indian Judicial System||• The United Nations and Global Conflicts|
|• Panchayat Raj and Municipal Governments||• Thesis|