JEE MAIN 2019 Syllabus Pattern
NTA, entrance exam conducting body has announced that JEE Main 2019 will be held as a Computer Based Test, For the drawing section of JEE Main Paper 2, the test will be pen and paper-based.
JEE Main 2019 comprises of two papers – Paper I (B.E./ B.Tech) and Paper II ( B.Arch/B. Planning).
Candidates may opt for any of the two papers, or they may appear for both.
Mentioned below is the exam pattern of JEE Main 2019 for candidates reference
- Will be held as Computer Based test
- The test will be of 3 hours duration
- The questions of Paper 1 will include three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Each question will be accompanied by four responses(i.e MCQs), out of which only one is correct
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer, ¼ (one fourth) marks will be deducted.
- The Mathematics and Aptitude section will be conducted as a Computer Based Test while Drawing section will be held as a Pen and Paper based test.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- The paper will include three parts: Mathematics – Part I, Aptitude Test – Part II, Drawing Test – Part III
- Part 1 & 2 will have the negative marking where for every correct response 4 marks will be awarded and ¼ (one fourth) marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.