The MHT-CET Exam will be conducted for following streams:
- The Online Question Paper will contain 'Multiple Choice Questions' (MCQs) with Four options (answers) for each question.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects will have 1 mark for each question and Mathematics subject will have 2 marks for each question.
- Total duration for the MHT-CET Examination is 180 Minutes in which the Candidate has to solve 150 questions for PCM and for PCB its 200 questions.
- There is no Negative Marking.
- Questions will be available in English only
- MHT-CET 2020 Mock Test Series will begin on Thursday, 26th March 2020.
- The test will be conducted on a weekly basis.
- The test will go LIVE every Thursday at 7am and will be available until Wednesday 11:59 pm the following week.
- For example, the test that will go live at 7am on Thursday, 26th March 2020 shall remain available until 11:59 am on Wednesday, 1st April 2020, and so on.
- 70% of the total questions are to be answered by the student once that is done and upon the final submission the student shall get the result of the test paper.