MOU SIGNING BETWEEN SYNERGY UNIVERSITY, MOSCOW RUSSIA AND SANDIP UNIVERSITY.
MOU signing between Synergy University, Moscow Russia and Sandip University.
VISIT OF DELEGATES FROM KVK UNIVERSITY, LITHUANIA.
We have successfully conducted summer school training program with KVK Univeristy, Lithunia
The purpose for the visit is to extend the activities like summer school training, student and faculty exchange , research activities and Project based Learning etc.
SEMINAR ON “INDUSTRIAL INTERNSHIP IN ITALY”-OPPORTUNITIES FOR FRESHERS & STUDENTS
- Mr Kerron Vaishnav
- Ms Nagma Shaikh
- Date: 05/10/2017
- Venue – Siem Mechanical Seminar Hall
- Mr Kerron Vaishnav explained in brief role of Disha International Trust in collaborating with nearly 55 countries partnering in educational, cultural and youth projects.
- He also explained the opportunities available in abroad for Internships in reputed multinational companies for students & freshers.
- He shared the success stories of Neeraj Shahane and Sameer Pawar both Ex students from Sandip Foundation currently completing their Internships in Italy.
- Ms Nagma Shaikh also briefed the entire process of selection and visa interviews along with essential documents.
- Students asked their various queries regarding cost, accommodation and placement opportunities with regards to Internships in Italy.
MEETING WITH DELEGATES FROM ST.PETERSBURG STATE UNIVERSITY OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS RUSSIA
- Ms. Cristina Di Ponzio (Younet Organization, Bologna, Italy)
- Mr. Kerron Vaishnav (Founder, Disha International)
- Date: 10/11/2017
- Venue – Chairman Office
- Time:- 20:00 hours to 20:30 hours
Members Present For The Meeting:
- Dr. Irina Karimova (Head of International Co-operation Department at St. Petersburg University, Russia)
- Prof Aleksander Sothika (Professor in Telecommunication’s Dept, Russia)
- Mr Dayanand ( Representative, Cox and Kings)
- Dr Sandip Jha (Chairman, Sandip Foundation)
- Dr Dipak Patil (Dean International Affairs, Sandip Foundation)
- Dr. D.P.Patil introduced the delegates to Hon'able Chairman Dr. Sandip Jha and also stating the objectives behind their visit to our campus.
- Mr. Dayanand explained the various advantages of Summer Internships, Dual-Degree Programs , Certification from Erasmus + to Hon'able Chairman sir.
- Hon'able Chairman sir expressed his wish to invite Professors from St. Petersburg University, Russia to our campus as a part of faculty exchange program and also for International Conferences.
- Dr D.P.Patil guided the Russian delegates to campus tour of Sandip University.
AWARENESS SESSION REGARDING SUMMER SCHOOL TRAINING AND MS PROGRAMS IN FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES
- Introduction of Summer School Training Program 2017, organized by Sandip Foundations.
- Achievements of students (Best Projects) of Sandip Foundation were shared during Summer School Training Programs.
- Awareness of the benefits of Summer School Training
- Answered queries regarding process for VISA, PASSPORT etc. for the Summer School Training Program.
SEMINAR ON INTERNSHIP ABROAD AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Martina Pekarova, Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica Turzovka, Slovakia.
- Mr. Kerron Vaishnav (Founder Secretary, DISHA International Foundation Trust, Aurangabad).
- Date: 30/11/2016
- Venue: Computer Seminar Hall, Sitrc
Summary of Seminar :
- Mr. Kerron Vaishnav gave a brief introduction about DISHA International Foundation Trust and explained about its establishment and participation in 50 countries.
- Shared information about various International Internship programs available for the students through Disha Foundation.
- Ms. Martina Pekarova delivered a session on ‘BENEFITS OF INTERPERSONAL SKILLS’ and introduced concept of ‘Group Dynamics’ to the students.
- She also explained the various aspects of Effective Communication.
SEMINAR ON MS PROGRAMS AT UNIVERSITY OF STRATHCLYDE SCOTLAND UK
- Mr.Robert Graham (Faculty Officer, University of Strathclyde Scotland UK)
- Ms. Anjana Singh (Member, University of Strathclyde UK)
- Date: 14/02/2017
- Venue: SIEM Mechanical Seminar Hall
Summary of Seminar :
- Mr. Robert gave a brief introduction about University of Strathclyde Engineering.
- He also gave a presentation and elaborated on the various course structures for MS programs.
- Students had an interaction with Mr. Robert and clarified queries related to cost, duration of course, earn and learn scheme etc.
- Ms. Anjana Singh assured to conduct separate counselling sessions for interested students from Sandip Foundation.
- Dr. Dipak Patil & Dr. Rakesh Patil accompanied the guests for college campus tour.