Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 Graduates Student of the program will be a successful professional and/ apply skills in diverse fields of Cloud Technopt innovative computing technology.
- PEO 3 Graduate students of the program will be capable to adapt latest trends of information security as well as cloud technology.
- PEO 2 Graduate students of the program will develop leadership skills and work harmoniously as a team member with effective communication skills.
- PEO 4 Graduates student of the program will work productively and have ethical responsibility for the betterment of the society
Program Outcomes (POs):
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- PO 1 Ability to apply knowledge of usual Computer Science and Application with focus on Cloud Technology & Information Security.
- PO 2 An ability to design, implements, and evaluate security policies, security plans.
- PO 3 An ability to identify, formulate, and develop solutions to computational challenges in the field of Cloud Technology & Information Security.
- PO 4 An ability in the understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- PO 5 An ability to function effectively in teams and individually to accomplish a common goal.
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 Students will learn various concepts in Matrices, sets and relation, etc. and develop strong basics in mathematics which is used extensively in all walks of their life, including further education, logic building, and reasoning.
- PSO 2 Students will get an in-depth knowledge about the general features of a computer, which will allow them to understand working of computers, on which they can base their learning and design
- PSO 3 Students will learn how to write and execute simple to complex programs using programming languages.
- PSO 4 To enable the students in the understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.