Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 Graduates will attain the expertise of analyzing and specifying the requirements for any computing system as well as capable of modeling, designing, implementing and verifying a computing system to meet specified requirements using contemporary tools
- PEO 2 Graduates will possess diversified professional skills for successful career.
- PEO 3 Graduates of the programme will have the competencies for communicating, planning, coordinating, organizing, decision making and leading a team
- Graduates of the programme will have knowledge of professional, interpersonal and ethical responsibility and will contribute to society through active research.
Program Outcomes (POs):
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- PO 1 An ability to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline
- PO 2 An ability to analyze a problem, interpret data, and define the computing system requirements which would be appropriate to the solution.
- PO 3 An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs.
- PO 4 An ability to apply creativity in the design of systems which would help to investigate the complex problem and provide software solution.
- PO 5 An ability to use the computing techniques, skills, and modern system tools necessary for practice as a CSE professional
- PO 6 An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society
- PO 7 An ability to develop and use the software systems within realistic constraints environmental, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability considerations
- PO 8 An ability in an understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities
- PO 9 An ability to function effectively on teams and individually to accomplish a common goal
- PO 10 An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences by written and oral
- PO 11 Ability to plan, organize and follow best practices and standards so that the project is completed as successfully by meeting performance, quality at CMM level, budget and time
- PO 12 An ability to engage in Lifelong learning and continuing professional development
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 Ability to employ latest computer languages, environments and platforms for solving problems in the areas of emerging communication technologies.
- PSO 2 Ability to use knowledge in data analytics and mining for industrial problems