Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 Classify, analyze, evaluate, design and develop engineered system and processes using appropriate engineering tools and approaches.
- PEO 2 Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of mechanical systems and work effectively in diverse environments.
- PEO 3 Build successful careers as
- PEr the need of Indian and multinational industries/companies.
Program Outcomes (POs):
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- PO 1 Apply the knowledge of mathematics, basic sciences, and mechanical engineering to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO 2 Identify, formulate, study research literature, and analyze complex mechanical engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions.
- PO 3 Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design mechanical system com
- POnents that meet the s
- PEcified needs.
- PO 4 Use mechanical engineering research-based knowledge related to interpretation of data and provide valid conclusions.
- PO 5 Create, select, and apply modern mechanical engineering and IT tools to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO 6 Apply reasoning acquired by the mechanical engineering knowledge to assess societal and safety issues.
- PO 7 Understand the impact of engineering solutions on the environment, and demonstrate the knowledge for sustainable development.
- PO 8 Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and res
- POnsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO 9 Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO 10 Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large.
- PO 11 Understand the engineering and management principles and apply these to the multidisciplinary environments.
- PO 12 Recognize the need for life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 Make students employable and industry ready.
- PSO 2 To motivate the students for higher studies and research.
- PSO 2 To motivate students to become entrepreneurs.