Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 Classify, analyze, evaluate, design and develop engineered systems and processes using appropriate engineering tools and approaches.
- PEO 2 Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Aerospace systems and work effectively in diverse environments.
- PEO 3 Build successful careers as per the need of Indian and multinational Aerospace industry.
Program Outcomes (POs):
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- PO 1 Apply the knowledge of mathematics, basic sciences, aeronautical and astronautical engineering to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO 2 Identify, formulate, study research literature, and analyze complex Aerospace engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions.
- PO 3 Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design of Aerospace system components that meet the specified needs.
- PO 4 Use Aerospace engineering research-based knowledge related to interpretation of data and provide valid conclusions.
- PO 5 Recognize the need for life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- PO 6 Understand the engineering and management principles and apply these to the multidisciplinary environments.
- PO 7 Comprehend the impact of engineering solutions on the environment, and demonstrate the knowledge for sustainable development.
- PO 8 Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO 9 Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO 10 Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large.
- PO 11 Create, select, and apply modern Aerospace engineering and IT tools to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO 12 Apply reasoning acquired by the Aerospace engineering knowledge to assess societal and safety issues.
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 Forge students employable and industry ready.
- PSO 2 To prepare the students for higher studies and research.
- PSO 2 To inspire students to become entrepreneurs.