Event Title: "Industrial Visit to 400 KV EHV Substation Babhaleshwarfor M Tech EPS Students"
Event Date: 7th April 2018
Event Conduction Duration: 7.00 AM to 7:00 PM
Event Venue: 400 KV EHV Substation Babhaleshwar
Event Resource Person Details:
400 KV EHV Substation Babhaleshwar
Name of Event Coordinator with contact details:
Mr. K C Muley (9766312637)
Event Outline & Outcome of the event
- To introduce the students to understand the real electrical power system viz. Generation,transmission and distribution.
- To make them understand the practical working of a substation and its components coordination in the substation.
- To practically understand the various connections,incoming ,outgoing lines and the the way of connecting the different components like bus-bar, Isolators, various switchgear equipments,
- Students understood the basics of power system components and the concept of transformers,reactors ,different connections of the transformers etc.
- Students understood the functioning of various components involved in the substation designing.
- Students understood the various switchgear equipments which plays the major role in substation protection in the power system .Even they understood some of the latest technologies used in the substation designing.