Let's go to Bulgaria
April 12th to 20th in Razlog, Bulgaria.
Any student or working professional (from 18 years of age and above).
Important: participants must have English Language skills (speaking, writing and reading).
Application deadline 20th of February, 2019.
80% of the cost is covered by the European Commission
Do not miss your opportunity to become a participant of programs funded by European Commission's Erasmus Plus.
Become part of a project that aims for:
- training participants in using the 'Compass' Manual for Human Rights Education for anti-hate speech activities.
- Mainstreaming anti-hate speech and Human Rights Education methods in youth work and developing future projects in partner countries.
- linking European anti-hate speech activities with local campaigning on human rights.
- increasing the international dimension of youth work, notably with reference to human rights education.
- assuring a long term, sustainable increase in quality of partner organisations' work with combating hate speech and human rights issues.