About General MBA
The two-year regular MBA is designed with Eleven industry exposure and six domain specialisation to enable students to link the profession with passion. Becoming a “ Specialist” with one industry allow learners to choose “Career by Choice”. The CIFA model is designed to develop quality degree programs.
- Co-creation: The front-end alignment to enhance learning excellence and the back-end alignment to ensure career excellence with global academic partners and hiring organisation makes this programme highly engaging and exciting.
- Innovation: The integrated industry programme is designed to introduce students to the current needs and requirements of the fast-growing primary sector globally and is aligned to prepare the students through the concept of knowing, doing and being.
- Focus: The programme is designed for the students who intend to acquire and/or upgrade business knowledge & skills, sectorial exposure and Domain expertise.
- Alignment: The integration of local and global requirements and required competencies and attributes to develop while undergoing the program ensures the highest ROI and lifelong learning.
A comprehensive two-year MBA degree programme aims to create future leaders and managers. The programme is meant for students passionate to pursue a career by choice.
This programme has a rigorous coverage of industry-relevant topics that enable its students to secure a job and ensure that they build a successful management career either as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur. This programme is designed after understanding the best management practices, industry-relevant professional skills.
Experts from industry and international business schools are involved in program creation and are in line with regulatory bodies, certification providers, and technology partners. The best industry practitioners and faculty deliver this advanced programme with relevant background in the sector.
The programme involves innovative learning techniques like case-based learning, experiential learning, supplementary learning, industry learning and mentorship-based learning. The programme content is created by industry experts and is delivered by the best of industry practitioners and faculty across the globe with relevant background in the domain.
The internship in the programme will help you gain valuable work experience, explore a career path, give you an edge in the job market, develop a network with professionals in the field, and allow you to test specific techniques learned in the classroom before entering the working world.
Who Should Attend?
- Fresh graduate learners who are aspiring for “career by choice” and fulfilling the eligibility criteria
Basic to Advance
Blended case-based pedagogy. The learner can access the live sessions through the technology Platform and on-campus classroom sessions.
- 24 months
- 2500+ hours of learning (65% hands-on practical & projects + 35% theory)
- On-campus classroom sessions
- Academic Excellence Scholarship - Students who have secured min 90% marks in 10th or 12th and min 75% in UG Degree can avail of a scholarship of INR 90,000 in the first Semester fees at the time of admission
- Merit Scholarship - 50 Scholarships worth INR 50,000 each are available at the time of admission for students based on entrance test scores and PI
- Socio-Economic Scholarship – scholarship of INR 50,000 would be provided to low-income families.
- Alumni Scholarship- Scholarship of INR 70,000 would be provided to students completing the admission process during their final year from Sandip Group of Institutions
- Alumni Scholarship- Scholarship of INR 50,000 would be provided to passed out students from Sandip Group of Institutions.
- Minimum of 50% in 10th, 12th and UG degree may apply
- Professional with a bachelor’s degree who have 1-2 years of work experience and would like to upskill and move to leadership roles
Features of the Program
- An industry integrated, and sector specialised MBA degree that prepares you for the best managerial careers
- Undergo intensive learning to earn credit from IIMBX and Harvard Business School Publishing
- Gain proficiency in using industry tools
- Gain advanced professional skills training in business analytics and financial modelling using Excel
- Access a rigorous career development training including resume creation, mock interviews, aptitude and soft skills training, and job board access
- Leverage a continuous mentoring programme orchestrated using the Harvard ManageMentor® approach
- Experience a pedagogy that includes case-based learning, branch simulation, and social immersion projects
- Attain Sandip University Alumni Status and be a part of the network of future leaders
Objective of Internship
- Introduce students to how an organisation functions
- Provide students with exposure to how the industry works on practical applications of the various sector
- Provide a platform for students to understand real-life challenges and how they are mitigated in the real world
- Enable students to understand customer interactions, deliverables and customer expectations
- Provide an opportunity for students to prove themselves in internship paving the way for future placement on course completion
How do students execute practicals?
- Students will be given real-world business problems relevant to the concepts covered in the course.
- The students will have to apply the conceptual knowledge learned through the classroom lectures and the appropriate learnings to meet the stated objectives and solve the problem.
- The practicals will also encourage the students to develop their findings and actionable insights from the problem solutions.
- Awakened mind to choose “Career by choice” who are equipped with conceptual knowledge and competencies to lead Business or Business units
- Empower the leaders with the analytical skills which are required to build and manage Business
- Provide the learner with a well-rounded knowledge of business management and sector orientation so that they can build and manage teams
- Demonstrate competence for managerial decision-making
- Learn using data and effective communication
- Learn problem-solving and decision-making using techniques across various functional areas of management in different domains
Why Sandip University MBA?
- Sandip University MBA Degree: You will earn a degree from one of India’s leading universities.
Harvard Business School Publishing content: You will get access to business case studies, simulations and online courses that expose you to global management practices
- Certification Content from IIMBX and HBSP: You will get trained on a curriculum in line with global academic leaders and certification partners.
- Business analytics and financial modelling using Excel: You will undergo rigorous lab training on advanced excel features to implement business analytics and financial modelling concept
- Social Immersion Project: You will get an opportunity to grow and learn beyond the classroom environment. You will engage in group action learning projects that will help you learn how managerial decisions impact society and people’s day-to-day lives. You will practice developing solutions, which will help us progress towards becoming a better community.
- Industry Project: You will be mentored to solve real-world problems during the second year of the programme through internship and industry project.
- Faculties with Global University Pedigree
- Gain Sandip University alumni status and get the opportunity to interact with peers from across the globe
- Access to career services such as resume building, mock interviews, career planning, skilling programmes & industry connections for the job.
- One-to-one regular guidance & personalised feedback from industry mentors on personal improvement
- Three months’ internship opportunity with our corporate partner to work on the real-time data science projects
- Access to online and offline events and network with Sandip University alumni, peer data scientist and industry mentors
- UGC approved degree
- Strong product portfolio
- Industry partner integration
- Curriculum, aligned with Certifications
- Technology specialist with domain understanding
- Job-focused learning path
- Recognised industry tools
Our Delivery framework
- Regular/Flipped classroom model
- Real-world case studies
- Alumni networking & knowledge sharing
- Multi-delivery Model
Careers and Placements
Our unique scientific approach to career management helps individuals introspect their values and drivers, define their career goals and develop a step by step plan and access relevant services to achieve the goal. As part of the career-building process, we offer the below services
Access to industry expert guidance on the latest hiring trends, skills analysis and get the recommendations to build a career action plan that is positive, relevant and one that focuses on your career going forward. Analyse your skills, strengths, and develop a sense of career ownership and accountability, identifying the right direction towards the desired goal.
Personalised guidance from industry experts to build the proper resume, cover letter and 30-second video introduction along with the industry best practices by highlighting achievements, relevant skills and experiences for the target job.
One-on-one mock interview with a specialised career coach for both practical & behavioural to help assesses the readiness for the job interviews with the targeted organisation and job role. The mock interview is followed by the feedback session from the career coach to help the candidate relook into the lacking areas & work on the development.
- Job Search Support
- Allocation of a dedicated Job Search Consultant to each candidate and help them understand their profiles, preferences and create a skill matrix per candidate
- Creation of the list of potential employers, recruitment consultants and sharing of skill matrices
- Identification of opportunities for the candidates
- Potential employers to share the shortlist based on skill matrix and profiles
- Regular follow up with potential employers and recruiters for the interview process
Along with academic/industry projects with industry mentors support, the candidates will be provided 2-3 months’ internships.
Assessment & Assignments
- Unit level MCQs
- Unit level Q&A
- Unit level Coding Exercises
- Course level Assignments
- Capstone Project
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
- International Business
- Agribusiness Management
- Health care and Hospital Management
- Information Technology
- Fashion Business Management
- Information Technology
- Opration Management