PO PEO PSO
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO 1 To study different classes of organic compounds based on structure and functional groups.
- PEO 2 To study named reactions and reaction mechanisms.
- PEO 3 To study different laboratory techniques.
- PEO 4 To study chromatographic techniques.
- PEO 5 To study spectroscopic techniques like UV, NMR and IR
Program Outcomes (POs):
- PO 1 Be able to explain structure, reactivity and synthesis of important classes of Organic compounds.
- PO 2 Understand and be able to explain reaction mechanism for important organic reactions.
- PO 3 Be able to plan and independently conduct laboratory work like qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis and organic synthesis etc.
- PO 4 To be able to use chromatographic techniques for separation and purification of organic compounds
- PO 5 Elucidation of structure of organic compounds from spectroscopic data (UR, IR and NMR)
Program-Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO 1 To produce graduates of chemistry with sound theoretical knowledge of the subject.
- PSO 2 To develop practical skills in students which can be utilize for serving to industries and society.