The Admission Announcement for admission to various programs of study is published in the leading newspapers of the region and all over India through publication in a national newspaper of the country. Admission to the University is open to all who fulfill the prescribed qualifications without any distinction of race, caste, creed, language or sex. The selection is made strictly based on merit at the entrance examination.
The Admission is divided into the following steps:
Step 1: Purchase the Application Form from the designated centers / University Office.
- Application forms are available at the office of Sandip University by paying cash of Rs. 750 /- or demand draft drawn in the favor of “Sandip University”.
- Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of “Sandip University” payable at Nashik.
- Those who download the prospectus and the application fee from the website will be required to deposit Rs. 750 /- while submitting the application form.
Step 2: Submit the duly filled Application Form
- After the successful submission of the duly filled format to any of the centers / University offices, candidates will be required to appear in the entrance examination. Candidates have to read carefully the rules and regulations before filling out and submitting the application form.
- If a student has a valid test score in one of the following National Level Test JEE/UPSEE/CAT/MAT/SAT/GMAT/ENAT/EMAT, then they are requested to submit the scores of the same while submitting the application form.
Step 3: Appear for the entrance examination, group discussion and personnel interview as per schedule.
- The admissions to Non-Professional Courses will be on a merit basis.
- The Entrance Examination for admissions to various Professional programs of Study is held at the University on the dates determined each year by the Admission Committee.
- One question paper of three hours duration is set for each program of study or each set of programs of study. The Entrance Examination is held for four days with two three-hour sessions on each day. This enables the University to have a far wider regional reach giving opportunity to a far larger number of candidates to seek admission to Sandip University.
- Merit list shall be drawn as per the criteria and the policy of the Admission Committee.
- The candidates shall appear for group discussions on a specified date based on their Rank in the merit list, which shall be announced in advance on the Notice Board / Website of the University.
- On the day of group discussions, the candidates have to appear for a personal interview as per the procedure of the University. The selection of the candidates is completely based on the performance of the Entrance Test, Group discussion and personal interview.
- The University always reserves the right to change/cancel any Entrance Examination without assigning any reason.
Step 4: Upon the final selection the candidate has to complete all the admission formalities and deposit the requisite fee.
- The list of the selected candidates shall be displayed on a specified date based on their Rank in the merit list, which shall be announced in advance on the Notice Board / Website of the University
- The candidate shall proceed immediately to deposit the requisite fee, through Demand Draft / Cheque / Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking at the Fee Counter. Any Charges required for transactions should be paid by the candidate. The rest of the fee could be deposited as per the fee schedule and date specified in the notice.
- Candidates shall get their certificates/ testimonials checked and verified at the time of the admission
- A seat shall be deemed to be allotted only when the candidate has deposited the complete fees for the year of study.
- If a candidate after allotment of the seat by the Admission Committee fails to deposit the fee on the spot, he/she shall forfeit the right of admission to the seat allotted. However he/ she may be considered for allotment of the seat at a later date/time as per the availability of seats at that point in time.
- If the candidate is willing to avail hostel or transport facility, he/she should do the required formalities by submitting the forms, undertaking, photographs etc. with full fees.
- The candidate is then required to report and enroll himself/herself with the Deans of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing fees.
Step 5: Commencement of classes as per the schedule as published on the notice board and/or university website.
Campus: Neelam Vidya Vihar, Village Sijoul, P.O. Mailam,
Madhubani, Bihar, India.
Find us on Google Maps
Copyright © 2023 – Sandip University (Sijoul) | UGC Approved