B.Tech in Mobile Computing provides students with an understanding of mobile technologies and how are these utilised, integrated to meet specific business needs. Sandip University B.Tech in Mobile Computing course at Sijoul-Bihar helps to build a sound foundation of software development skills plus the specific expertise needed for developing mobile applications.
The university offers Mobile Computing course by IBM where students gain necessary understanding of latest technologies and architectures that make the network and communications infrastructure. In our school which is a top Mobile Computing Technology College in India, our students develop skills of designing modern distributed software systems using appropriate technologies, architectures and techniques, as also advanced network technologies supporting the upper layers, together with their planning, management and security. The course structure allows them to gain valuable practical experience in building software systems and also knowledge of mobile gaming design.
B.Tech Mobile Computing Eligibility
Class XII passed with Physics, Mathematics, and English with a minimum of 50%.
- The course has multiple benefits. For one, it gives a very good base to take academic career towards the doctoral level.
- Those who wish to opt for service, mobile phone companies (GSM/CDMA both) need such professional in research, development, marketing, customer care.
Employment & Job types
B.Tech Mobile Computing offers plenty of career prospects as application developer, software developer, marketing etc. Some of the job types are...
- Mobile Applications Testing Specialist
- Mobile Solution Specialist
- Mobile Application Developer
- Software Engineer
- M-Commerce Consultant / Mobile Technical Consultant
- Software Architect
- Visual User Interface Designer
- Lead Programmer / Technical Support Engineer
- IPAD Developer / Game Developer
- Mobile Security Expert