B.Tech in (Mechanical Engg. , Civil Engg., Electrical Engg. and Computer Sc. Engineering)
Candidate passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject or its equivalent examination with subject English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry & should have secured minimum 45% Marks ( 40% in case of candidate belong to reserved category) in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry added together.
Duration of the Course: - 4 Years
Lateral Entry to Second Year (Candidates passing Diploma in Engineering)
- A passed Diploma course in Engineering/Technology from AICTE Approved Institute with minimum of 45 % marks ( 40% in case of candidate belong to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from recognized University as defined by UGC, with minimum 45% Marks (40% in case of candidate belong to reserved category) and passed class 12th with mathematics as a subject.
- In case of student belong to B.Sc. Stream, Shall clear the subject of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the First Year Engineering program along with second year subjects.
B.Tech. (Computer Science Engineering)
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects. Obtained at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates) in the above subjects taken together.
- 10+2 level examination in Science with Mathematics from any recognized Board / Council with minimum 45% marks for general (open) category and 40% marks for students of reserved category.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(with non-creamy layer)/NT/SBC/PwD.