Introduction to the Program
Sandip University’s M.Tech in Cloud Computing is a postgraduate program set across two years and four semesters. The program focuses on cloud-based services such as storing data on remote servers, creating cloud-based software, and designing networking systems within a cloud infrastructure. Cloud computing is one of the most cost-effective ways of storing and accessing information, and this is why businesses of all sizes are recruiting cloud computing engineers to facilitate their business demands. This is one of the best cloud computing courses in Bihar, as Sandip University’s well-structured campus provides students with a holistic and futuristic educational experience. Students are taught technical skills in high-tech computer labs that are designed to train students based on industry standards. This program provides the right balance between academic knowledge and hands-on skills to prepare students for employment in a competitive industry.
M.Tech (Cloud Computing) Course Eligibility
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field. Obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying Examination.
- Modern state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Updated and innovative curriculum aligned with the UGC and AICTE-CBC norms.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members.
- Modern-age classrooms with LED and modern in-class infrastructure.
- Modern and well-equipped laboratories with the latest lab equipment.
- Departmental library with the latest editions with a well-equipped seating facility.
- Sufficient quantity of computers.
- Software like PSCAD, MATLAB, PLC & SCADA, and ETAP.
- Modern and well-equipped hostel facilities.
- The Department has signed MoUs for Industry and Institution interaction.
- Long tradition of organizing guest lectures, training workshops, and faculty development programs.
- Networks for national and international placements.
- Networks with global/international universities which help the students in student exchange programs and getting an international placement.
Innovative and Creative Curriculum
- Technologically updated curriculum with the latest knowledge and trends in the field.
- Student-centric curriculum which is continuously updated to make it relevant to the current advancements in the field.
- Curriculum embedded with global and international trends, which helps the students to work and study further in a globalized international setting.
To be a premier center of excellence in Cloud Computing education and research, striving to produce highly skilled professionals and innovators who can lead the transformation of cloud-based technologies and services. We envision empowering our graduates to drive advancements in cloud computing, contributing to a more connected, efficient, and secure digital world.
- To be one of the best cloud computing colleges in Madhubani Bihar.
- Our mission is to provide a comprehensive and cutting-edge education in Cloud Computing, equipping students with a deep understanding of cloud architecture, virtualization, distributed systems, and emerging cloud technologies.
- Our program aims to cultivate practical skills and hands-on experience through industry collaboration, internships, and project-based learning. Our graduates will be ready to tackle real-world cloud computing projects and contribute to the industry from day one.
- Our mission is to instill ethical values and a strong emphasis on cybersecurity in our students. We strive to produce cloud computing professionals who prioritize data privacy, security, and ethical use of cloud technologies.
- Cloud Architect
- Programmer Analyst
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Engineer
- Software Developer
If you wish to pursue this program or have any further queries, please call Sandip University's toll-free number 1800-313-2714.
Rigorous and Strong Knowledge of the field
To provide students with a strong knowledge base of Cloud Computing to excel both in industry and academia.
To provide students with the basic knowledge in Cloud Computing to develop their competency in analysis, synthesis and problem-solving in the related field.
To train students with good Computing and engineering breadth to provide engineering solutions in an appropriate technological, global, societal, environmental, ethical and organizational context.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS IN THE FIELD
To explore various career options in the field of M.Tech (Cloud Computing) in Bihar try to inculcate various professional skills in the students such as:
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Communication skills
- Professional thinking
An excellent academic environment to motivate them for developing lifelong learning abilities.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOS)
Sandip University, which offers an M.Tech (Cloud Computing), has the following educational objectives for the course:
Developing learning and critical analysis skills
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals to solve growing and complex problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review the research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using the first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
Knowledge of Technology
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reason informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Environmental Ethics and Sustainability
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate the need and knowledge for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice. Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POS)
Sandip University, which offers the M.Tech. Electrical Power Systems program, has the following program outcomes:
Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- PO 1 – Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of cloud computing concepts, architectures, virtualization technologies, and cloud service models.
- PO 2 – Design and develop cloud-based solutions that align with specific business requirements, taking into account scalability, cost, performance, and security aspects.
- PO 3 – Implement and manage cloud infrastructures, ensuring seamless integration and efficient utilization of cloud resources.
- PO 4 – Design, build, install and commission as per specifications, human health and safety norms, taking into account techno-socio-economic considerations to meet desired needs.
- PO 5 – Apply effective security measures and compliance practices to safeguard cloud-based systems and data from potential threats and breaches.
- PO 6 – Conduct research, analyze trends, and explore innovative approaches in cloud computing to address real-world challenges and contribute to the advancement of the field.
- PO 7 – Demonstrate effective project management skills in executing cloud-based projects, including planning, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- PO 8 – Understand and evaluate the impact of cloud computing engineering solutions for projects from energy, environment, and ecology as well as modify if required for sustainable development.
- PO 9 – Follow and apply ethical principles, social issues and responsibilities in addition to standard practices in day-to-day professional life.
- PO 10 – Exhibit strong communication and collaboration skills, enabling effective teamwork and interaction with stakeholders in cloud-based projects.
- PO 11 – Uphold ethical standards in cloud computing, understanding the importance of data privacy, intellectual property rights, and responsible use of cloud technologies..
- PO 12 – Engage in continuous professional development, staying updated with the evolving cloud computing landscape and embracing a lifelong learning approach.
- PO 13 – Understand the global impact of cloud computing technologies and their potential to address societal challenges in diverse cultural and geographical contexts.
Eligibility & Fee Structure
Programme: M.Tech (Cloud Computing)
Duration: 2 Years
Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering or Computer Science stream or its equivalent qualification from a UGC-recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate marks
Fees (per year): Rs 60,000/-
|Forms & Prospectus
|₹500 /- (One Time)
|Hostel (Security Deposit)
|5,000 /- (Refundable)
|Hostel - Type I
|₹70,000 /- (Per Year)
|Hostel - Type II
|₹60,000 /- (Per Year)
|Convocation & Certificate
|Note: During vacation food will not be served in hostel and students will have to vacate the room
Campus: Neelam Vidya Vihar, Village Sijoul, P.O. Mailam,
Madhubani, Bihar, India.