Welcome to the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Sijoul Madhubani Bihar India. Sandip University School of Computer Science and Engineering has emerged into a very sophisticated section in a very small period of time. It administers bachelor’s programs in B. Tech. Computer Science and engineering and Bachelor’s in Computer Application, as well as master’s programs in M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering Data Science and Cloud Computing. The major attraction of the department is its well-equipped units with high quality resources and facilities for the students and staff to utilise and at the same time gain and impart knowledge.
Sandip School of Computing Science and Engineering covers digital aspects of Cloud Computing, Data Science Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. The programmes focus on hardware-software integration where students can hone their skills at design, implementation, and management of information system at both hardware and software levels.
There is a massive scope for computer science engineers in the IT sector globally. Sandip University believes in preparing students for a global career through intense training and an industry-oriented curriculum. Besides providing students with a revolutionary education, Sandip University also focuses on the holistic development of students through vibrant set student co-curricular and extracurricular activities. Students are encouraged to participate in Student activities depending on their interests as such involvement is crucial to each student’s personality development and personal growth.
Sandip School of Computing Science and Engineering is one of the leading computer science engineering colleges in Bihar or North region of India as it initiates an innovative pedagogy with a programme structure balanced between theoretical knowledge and its real-life application with full practical subjects distributed throughout the syllabus. As a top Computer Science School in Bihar, Sandip University offers magnificent world-class campuses and infrastructure with a well-equipped laboratory.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
To become a prominent department of Computer Science & Engineering producing competent professional with research and innovation skills, including moral values and societal concerns.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
Our mission is to create, share, and apply knowledge in Computer Science, including in interdisciplinary areas that extend the scope of Computer Science and benefit humanity; to educate students to be successful, ethical, and effective problem-solvers and life-long learners who will contribute positively to the economic well-being of our region and nation.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’S) :
- PEO1. Core Knowledge – Computer engineering as well as BCA graduates will have the knowledge of basic science and Engineering skills, Humanities, social science, management and conceptual and practical understanding of core computer engineering area with project development.
- PEO2. Employment/ Continuing Education – Computer engineering as well as BCA graduates will have the knowledge of Industry-based technical skills to succeed in entry level position at various software industries as well as to continuing higher education.
- PEO3. Professional Competency – Computer engineering as well as BCA graduates will inculcate in students to maintain high professionalism and ethical standards, effective oral and written communication skills, to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects and diverse professional environments, and relate engineering issues to the society, global economy and to emerging technologies.
PROGRAM OUTCOME (PO’S) :
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of composite engineering problems as well as real time problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems attainment substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid solutions.
- Uses of Modern Tools: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the succeeding responsibilities applicable to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and express the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and assign to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Team work: Function effectively as a members or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to work places, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and capability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Welcome to the School of Computer Science and Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering commits to work towards developing professional Software Engineers with a rich blend of competent, technical, managerial and social skills and add to nation building. Department places emphasis on all the important aspects of computers such as Computer Networks, Mobile Communication, Algorithm Design, Operating System, Advance Database Systems, Theory of Computation , Computer Graphics, Data Science Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and many more.
School takes the initiative to improve the soft skills, analytical capabilities and verbal communication of the students so that they can face the competition in the corporate world confidently. To meet the objectives, department pays special emphasis on teaching and hands on practical work. Students exhibit their innovative ideas, skills and potentials as Third Year minor Project and Final Year major projects. The excellent infrastructure, experienced team of faculty dedicates to strengthen effective teaching learning process ensuring quality education.
Prof. Shambhu Kumar Singh
Head & Assistant Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering, SANDIP
University, Madhubani, Bihar.
Mob No: +91- 9096515229