- To be a leader in providing education and transforming students into future leaders of the nation, having self-confidence, self-discipline, self-control, and purpose in life.
- To impart learning, and teaching skills, conduct research & development in higher and technical education, covering Liberal Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Life Sciences & Biotechnologies, Nano Sciences & Technologies, & Professional Disciplines such as Engineering, Technology, Para-medical, Law, Management, Business & Commerce, Applied & Creative Arts, Vocational Education, Media, Hotel Management, Architecture, Fine Arts, Journalism, Mass Communication, Medicine and Paramedical Sciences, Information & Communication Technology & Education per se and their inter-disciplinary studies & development.
- To acquire national, international and professional accreditation with quality audit processes that ensure continuous fortification of educational, training and research programs in the university system.
- To promote professionalism, economics, project approach and entrepreneurial culture across education levels.
- Foster values in terms of economy, safety, social and physical environment. Also, implement approaches that minimize any impact that affects sustainable development.
- To create and deploy modular programs leading to academic, vocational, professional and research degree that caters to the needs of all sectors of society.
- To establish innovative approaches for ensuring seamless learning time-frames, and working on continuous evaluation processes for nurturing and cultivation of creativity and entrepreneurship.
- To ensure establishment of state-of-the-art facilities for e-learning, & community-based learning facilities. To promote the use of modern processes, mechanisms and technologies for governance and management of learning, teaching, researching, evaluating, developing, organizing and creating socio-economic wealth for individuals and society in the 21st century.
- To create centers of excellence for research and development in Science & Technology and Socio-Economic development, and for sharing knowledge and its application to Industries & Society.
- To ensure the creation of an ultra-modern state-of-art of classrooms, laboratories, workstations, and facilities promoting growth in academics as well as employability skills.
- To promote the development of science and technology in all sectors of life, business, and public services.
- To uphold our commitment to ethical standards and legal responsibilities to the community and the profession.
- To ensure the provision of professional & development services to the industry and public organizations & society.
- To nurture life-long learning capacities.
- To maintain, and establish links, collaborations, and partnerships with other higher education & research institutions in India and abroad.
- To set up incubators to promote research, development, and entrepreneurship.
- To confer degrees, diplomas, certificates, and other academic distinctions based on examinations, or any other methods of evaluation.
- To pursue any other objectives as may be suggested by the Government/authorities of the University.
- To ensure the standard of the degree, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions conferred by the university are at par with those laid down by the All India Council for Technical Education or the National Council for Teacher Education established under the National Council for Teacher Education Act, 1993 or the University Grants Commission Act 1956 or the Pharmacy Council of India constituted under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 or the Bar Council of India constituted under the Advocates Act, 1961 or any other statutory body, as the case may be.
Campus: Neelam Vidya Vihar, Village Sijoul, P.O. Mailam,
Madhubani, Bihar, India.
Find us on Google Maps
Copyright © 2023 – Sandip University (Sijoul) | UGC Approved