Which is the Best Business Analytics Program from Sandip University?

Business Analytics Program

Sandip University offers many undergraduate and postgraduate programs, and the best business analytics program the university offers is New Age MBA in Business Analytics. Business analytics is the tool that businesses across different industries use to make accurate decisions. These decisions can range from marketing to product development and organisational issues. It also helps businesses study and predict consumer behaviour to plan for the future. More and more businesses are realising the need for business analytics, creating a massive demand for professionals holding this qualification.

Let’s take a look at the features of Sandip University’s MBA Business Analytics program:

About the Program

This is a postgraduate degree program spread across two years and four semesters. As one of the best business analytics courses in Nashik, Sandip University’s New Age MBA programs are built to provide students with industry-relevant knowledge and training. The course curriculum is designed to meet industry standards and help students become job-ready from day-one of the program.

Features of the Program & Pedagogy

Sandip University’s MBA Business Analytics program is aimed at closing the gap between academic training and industry expectations from young graduates. 65% of the program comprises hands-on training and professional skill development and the remaining 35% revolves around academic knowledge-building.

The course curriculum is synced with Harvard University’s ManageMentor® Program to help students gain a global perspective on business analytics. Students earn globally recognised certifications throughout the course of this program to help them gain an edge over their competitors in the job market.

Furthermore, students are trained through Harvard Business Publishing Case Studies, 300 exercises, 250 projects, over 150 hours of interaction with experienced and qualified faculty members, and train with an NSE trading lab. Sandip University is one of the top MBA colleges in Maharashtra that facilitates educational excursions to Dubai and Singapore as a part of their New-Age MBA programs.

Subjects & Topics Covered

To help students gain a futuristic approach to business analytics, the course curriculum includes Managerial Economics, Foundations of Data Science, Quantitative Techniques for Business Decisions, Machine Learning with Business Application, and Production and Operations Management. Besides this, students are trained to engage in business analytics with the use of Python and data visualisation with the use of Tableau.

Besides this, students are mainly trained through projects, workshops, seminars, guest lectures by prominent industry leaders, industry visits, and focused skill development. This helps students gain a balanced education, making them industry-ready for a bright career ahead.

Compulsory Internship and 100% Placement Guarantee

This program offered by Sandip University offers 100% placement guarantee with a compulsory paid internship spanning across six months. The internship is designed to train students in data extraction, analyse the relation between aspects of the business to determine predictive patterns, maintain and create consumer records, analyse and solve problems on the go, and interpret data based on business requirements.

100% placement guarantee helps students enter the classroom with an assurance in themselves and the qualification they are striving for. Sandip University is dedicated towards the goal of helping students attain the best career opportunities upon graduation. To this end, Sandip University has a dedicated placement cell that has partnered with leading public and private sector companies to place students.


Sandip University is one of the best MBA colleges in Nashik offering comprehensive undergraduate and postgraduate programs in management science. The programs are designed to help industries find the right candidates to drive their businesses further and obtain success. Students have the opportunity to be trained by excellent mentors, student exchange programs, industry collaborations and compulsory internships. So if you are looking for a program with excellent career scope and diverse global opportunities, then Sandip University’s MBA in Business Analytics may be the right choice for you.

Admission Enquiry 2024-25
| Call Now