- ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- PHOTO GALLERY
WORLD'S RISING SUPER-POWER WELCOMES YOU!:
This isn't just any other university. It's an ultra-modern university with values rooted deep down in the 5000 year old culture which has always led the way forward to humans around the world. Situated in the historic land of Nashik, Sandip University is extremely progressive in thought, culture, mission, vision and delivery of world-class education to the next generation of students. Sandip University is poised to help you give the very best of both worlds i.e. a culture which is 5000 years old and an education which is decade ahead of its time.
Sandip University is an autonomous educational university guided and governed by the policy, rules and regulations of Maharashtra state and under the regulations of the University Grants Commission. This is the first Self-financed private university in North Maharashtra. Sandip University belongs to Sandip Group of Institutions which owns the very well-known Sandip Foundation in Nashik. Sandip University is a massive educational institute In Nashik aimed at providing quality Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs to the students.
The Various Schools of Sandip University
The University has Various schools offering various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the latest curriculum with plenty of regular and elective courses, choice-based credit system, outcome-based education, student-centric and employability focused learning.
The schools include Engineering & Technology, Computing Sciences & Engineering, Law, Commerce & Management Studies, Pharmaceutical Science, Social Science and Fashion Design & Beauty Cosmetology.
- WHO CAN APPLY?
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- ADMISSION INFORMATION
Who can apply?
- Non Resident Indians [NRI]
- NRI sponsored students
- Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries / abroad [NRI sub-category]
- Persons of Indian Origin [PIO]
- Foreign Nationals
Categories of Foreign Students
Foreign Students: Students holding the passport issued by foreign countries including people of Indian origin (who have acquired the nationality of foreign country) are classified as foreign students.
Non Resident Indians (NRI): A student who has studied his qualifying examination (equivalent to the 10+2 of India)from a school or college (outside India) will be considered as NRI students.
NRI Sponsored Students: An NRI sponsored student is an Indian citizen whose direct blood relative (Parents, Grand Parents, Parent's direct Brother/Sister or Candidate's direct Brother/Sister) is an NRI.
Admissions of Foreign Students (who are Nominees of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India) against I.C.C.R. Scholarship
A limited number of seats may be filled by direct admission from foreign nationals, who fulfil the prescribed eligibility norms. Such students must process their applications through the Indian Missions in their respective countries and the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi. The mode of payment of fees for such foreign students is same as payable by Indian students. These students are directly nominated by ICCR (Indian Council for Cultural Relations), Government of India.
Proficiency in English
Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programmes as all instructions and language for examination is English only.
Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination [See Appendix-I] from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (www.aiuweb.org) and eligibility criteria laid down by regulating authorities such as AICTE, BCI, PCI, UGC etc .
Student willing to join the Sandip University for various programs will get the detailed information about the application form,programs available, eligibility criteria,and admission procedure from the prospectus/official website of Sandip University (www.sandipuniversity.edu.in).
Provisional Admission form
The application for provisional admission has to be submitted to authorised competent authority of the Sandip University along with the prescribed fees on or before the last date as specified. The Sandip University admission centre will then check the eligibility and issue the provisional eligibility offer letter.
Provisional Admission Procedure
Apply for provisional eligibility in the prescribed form which can be downloaded from the university website. The prescribed eligibility fee has to be deposited along with the form before the last date specified. The students admitted provisionally cannot claim to confirm admission unless fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria and conditions laid down by regulating authority from time to time. The students whose admission is confirmed will be informed accordingly and he can initiate the procedure for the confirmed admission and should seek the admission on or before the due date. In case of failure to submit the requisite documents and fees prescribed by the Sandip University for provisional admission, the student shall not be entitled for confirmed admission. The student before initiating the procedure for confirmed admission should complete all visa and other requisite formalities.
Attach with this application form, copies of the statement of marks of the last qualifying examinations (if it is in English/ Translated copy) duly attested by:
- Indian Embassy in foreign country, or
- High Commissioner of student’s country in India, or
- Ministry of Education in foreign country.
- In case of Ph.D. course enclose copy of the outline of the proposed research along with the application form.
- A recent passport size photo of Bust and a full photo of size 15cm X10 cm.
- Hostel requisition form needs to be filled if hostel accommodation is required.
- Send the scanned copies of all above mentioned documents through e-mail for provisional admission.
- Sandip University admission centre will issue the provisional eligibility letter after scrutinizing the forms and on the basis of credentials verified by the Sandip University and the Association of Indian University.
After obtaining the provisional eligibility letter the following requirements have to be fulfilled:
- No objection certificate
- All documents which are attached in Original for verification.
- Copy of Passport/OCI/PIO Card/NRI Certificate.
The students may conduct the following tests at their country or they will have to undergo these tests at India.
- HIV test
- Hepatitis surface Antigen (HBsAg)/ Australia Antigen before admission.
- Doctor’s certificate for differently able person if applicable
- Doctor’s certificate for fitness
- Any other test (If required)
Registration with FRO Nashik, Rural
- The students will be registered with FRO Nashik, Rural on reporting in campus after filling Form “C” and “S”. A copy of Registration Documents will be retained by the Sandip University. Foreign Students shall inform competent authorities of Sandip University Authorities including Director, International Student Affairs about any movement outside Nashik and details of travel plan in writing to be intimated to the concerned. Local travel plan also needs to be informed to the concerned Dean and Director of International Student affairs.
- It is the student's responsibility to comply with all the visa/foreigner registration or other formalities as defined by the Govt. of India/ Govt. of Maharashtra/University/ any other authority. All the Students/Prospective students are advised to visit website of Ministry of External Affairs regularly to avoid any legal complications and hassles.
- The applicable processing fees for the FRRO/Visa extension/immigration processing fees and other related expenses have to be additionally borne by the student.
- University may debar the student from attending classes or staying in the Sandip University hostel if a student does not maintain a valid visa/ FRRO or does not follow any guidelines issued by the Govt. of India/ Govt. of Maharashtra/University/ any other authority from time to time.
- Students reporting at Sandip University after the prescribed time period may be denied admission. In such cases the fees etc. deposited by the applicant would be forfeited and further no claim for the expense made for the travelling, visa or any other expense incurred or hardship suffered by the student will be entertained.
Exemption from Passport
Foreign Nationals desirous of coming to India are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid Indian Visa. The only exceptions are nationals of Nepal and Bhutan who can enter India without a visa. (Note: Nepalese nationals need a visa if entering India from China). This provision of exemption of passport is subject to policy and rules of Govt of India decided from time to time.
Sandip University endorsed visa rule
If you have entered India on basis of documents provided by the Sandip University, then it is the responsibility of the student to ensure that he/she shall directly join and report to the Sandip University only. The Visa endorsed in the name of the Sandip University or obtained on the basis of Sandip University’s documents cannot be used for any other purpose like employment, admission to any other university/college/institute/academy etc. or for non-regular (distance/online) mode of education.
Foreign Students are required to observe and respect Sandip University’s culture of pluralism and Indian ethos and maintain sound academic ambience.
Discipline in hostel
The discipline needs to be maintained by the Foreign/NRI students. They shall be governed by the existing hostel rules of the Sandip University as specified in Student Hand Book/Notice which will be sent to all students or displayed at the Notice Board or at the time of provisional admission sent through e-mail. Any act at the hands of the students which may directly or indirectly bring disrepute to the culture or integrity of the Sandip University will be dealt with serious action.
International University Partnership: List of MoU's
In a short period of time, Sandip University has signed MoU with some of the renowned universities globally. The list of details given below:
|Sr No||Name of University||Country|
|1||University of Putra||Malaysia|
|2||Klaipeda State University of Applied Science||Lithuania, Europe|
|3||Ural Federal University||Ekaterinburg, Russia|
|4||Synergy University||Moscow, Russia & Dubai.|
|5||St. Petersburg University of Telecommunication||St. Petersburg, Russia.|
|6||Vilnius University of Health Sciences||Lithuania, Europe|
|7||University of the Highlands And Islands||Scotland|
|8||INSEEC Msc and MBA, Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon and Chambéry||France|
|9||YOUNET (Via Disha International Trust)||Bologna, Italy|
|10||Via University College||Denmark|
|11||Yuan Ze University||Taiwan|
|12||Aarhus university CTIF Global Capsule||Denmark|
|13||The University of Porto||Portugal|
|14||Riga Building College, Riga||Latvia|
|15||University of California||USA|
Open Forum Discussion of International students of SUN with the Honourable Vice Chancellor of Sandip University "Prof. Dr. Rajendra Sinha " held on 07/10/2021