- The candidate should be a Ph.D. with First Class (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master s Degree.
- Minimum 10 SCI Publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals
- Minimum Research Score of 120
- Successfully guided at least 2 doctoral candidates.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in teaching/research/industry, of which at least 3 years shall be equivalent to Associate Professor.
- In the event, the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
- A Ph.D. Degree with First Class (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- The candidate should have professional work experience which is significant and can be recognized at the national / International level as equivalent to Ph.D.
- Published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed Journals. Published work may include books, Research Periodical, Ph.D. guidance, Consultancy projects, and patent filed. Tech First Class /B.Tech from recognized university