- Report on Guest Lecture on the Occasion of International Day of Democracy held on 15th Sept 2023
- Report On Free Medical Check-up Camp for SOL Students held on 14th Sept 2023
- Report On Guest Lecture on Role of Technologies in imparting quality Legal Education and Research
- Event Report on Teacher’s Day on 5th September 2023 Event Report on Teacher’s Day on 5th September 2023
- Event Report of Competitive Exam Guidance Dated 21 August 2023
- Guest Lecture on Orientation Programme Series Dated 19th August 2023
- Event Report of Independance Day Dated 15 August 2023
- Event Report of International Youth Day dated 12th August 2023
- Event Report Environmental Day Dated 5th June 2023
- National Lokadalat Visit Report Dated 29th April 2023
- Guest Lecture Report Dated 28th April 2023
- Webinar Journey of Kesavananda Bharati Case Dated 24th April 2023
- Seminar on Legal Career Option dated 13th April 2023
- Bombay High Court Visit dated 11th April 2023
- Activity Report on Super Sunday Dated 1th April 2023
- 2nd Intra Moot Court Competition 2023
- 2nd Poster Making Competition 13th March 2023
- National Mooting Workshop Report
- Self Defence Session Report 2022-23
- Report of the Activity 04-03-2023
- Legal Aid Camp Report 03-03-2023
- Super Saturday Activity dated 4th March 2023
- Visit to Industrial and Labour Court Nashik on 23rd Feb 2023.
- Crime Scene Investigation Competiton 1 and 2 Dec 2022
- National Constitution Day Report
- Central Jail Visit Report
- Event Report of 1st Shri Nityanand Jha National Moot Court Competition 2022
- Event Report of Teachers Day 05-09-2022
- Event Report of Tree Plantation Drive 12-09-2022
- Implementation of the POCSO Act, 2012 by Special Courts: Challenges and Issues: By Hon’ble Justice Sanjeeb Kumar Panigrahi, Judge of Orissa High Court
- Justice Leila Seth Memorial International Lecture Series
- Poster Making Competition 2021-22 on 16th April 2022
- Intra Moot Court Competition, 2022 on 21st, 22nd and 23rd April 2022
- Industrial Visits & Events
- National Human Rights Day On 10.12.2021
- National Constitution Day On 26.11.2021
- Legal aids Camp at Village Anjeneri On 22.10.2021
- Traffic Awareness Programme On 30.10.2021
- Online Lecture Series on Practical Aspects of Civil Procedure Code (3 Days) 20.01.2021 to 23.01.2021
- Online Lecture Series on Practical Aspects of Criminal Procedure Code (4 Day-event)12.01.2021 to 16.01.2021
- National Webinar Series by bangali Sir On 20.06.2020
- National Webinar Series - Vairiarth Sir On 12.06.2020
- National Webinar Series - Gorwadkar Sir On 08.06.2020
- National Webinar Series - Hajare Sir On 07.06.2020
- National Webinar Series - Ukey Sir On 05.06.2020
- National Webinar Series - Kotwal Sir On 20.05.2020
About School of Law
School of Law is a constituent established under Sandip University is the most preferred destination for legal studies in the country which imparts quality legal education. Our goal is to create a set of socially responsible legal professionals who possess the skills that the industry and profession expects of them. Sandip University’s School of Law is one of the top law colleges in Maharashtra, as the curriculum of the School of Law has been designed by eminent academicians and professionals with extensive care to cater to the upcoming needs of the legal arena. School of Law is a leading institution in the region to offer a wide range of specialisations enabling students to realise their full potential.
School of Law combines theoretical knowledge with practical sessions in law through Moot Courtroom Sessions, Counselling Sessions, and Guest Lectures. School of Law offers five year integrated degrees in B.A.LL.B (Hons) and B.B.A. LL.B degree (Hons), three year LL.B (Hons) program. The University also offers a two year Master’s LL.M. program with specialisations in Constitutional Law & Administrative Law, Criminal Law and Corporate & Commercial Law.
It also first and only Ph.D and Research Centre available at Nasik in Legal avenue.
School of Law is established with the objective of developing a sense of righteousness, equality and fairness in students. Our main goal is to groom a set of socially committed legal professionals who stand for justice under all circumstances. The skills our students learn at our institute are bound to set them apart from the crowd. We provide our students with a unique academic learning ambience to turn into holistic individuals with the help of modern pedagogical tools of legal education. These factors make Sandip University’s School of Law one of the best law colleges in Maharashtra.
What are you waiting for? Come and join our family for an exiting academic experience.
Advantages of Studying Law
A law degree can open up avenues of work across different sectors. You can work as a prosecutor, work for a private law firm, or start an independent law practice of your own to work with diverse clients.
A legal career can be quite lucrative. Pursuing criminal law, corporate law or even constitutional law can lead to a multifaceted career graph for a bright future ahead. Top law firms in India are always looking for graduates from some of the best law colleges in Maharashtra.
Being a lawyer is a very respectable career. You will be able to garner the love and respect of your peers in society. You can also become a force for change in society by lending your voice to the oppressed and the ignorant. Your legal education could help better the Indian judiciary system in the long run.
You will also have the opportunity to become a judge in the future. You will have to appear for the Provincial Civil Service Judicial Examination (PCSJ). This will enable you to join the practising members of subordinate judiciary and further advance your career in law.
Message From The Dean
Prof. (Dr.) G. S. Rajpal.
Dean, School of Law Sandip University Nashik
Welcome to Sandip family. Sandip University’s School of law situated at Nashik is established in the year 2016 under the aegis of Sandip university/ Sandip foundation. Since then, we are thriving to impart value based legal education.
I am proud to share that School of Law will have is producing some of the best legal encephalon of this country, where their efforts will be acknowledged. Our focus is on overall personality development of the students, inculcating sound understating of the legal system as well as to produce socially committed legal professionals.
We perceive that the theoretical and practical knowledge of law are complimentary rather than conflicting, hence we put more emphasis on clinical/research based legal education, wherein numerous activities like visits to Police station, Central Jail, Cyber Cell, Courts and Tribunals is a very frequent practice. Here we also emphasis on co-curricular and interactive sessions like Moots Court Debates, Legal Quiz Competition. We also provide Internships opportunity to network with great people and sharpen skills of our students before entering the legal workforce. School of Law always makes abundant efforts in inspiring the students by conducting guest lecture series of eminent legal personalities on new emerging legal topics.
Students are always welcome to reach out my faculties, students and alumni to interact regarding their experiences in this legal journey and I promise this school will provide you the best exposure and inculcate excellent quality of legal education in this glorified world.