Campus to Corporate
Students are assisted through each and every round of the actual campus placements. Over 150 empanelled recruitment partners participate in Sandip University’s annual placement drive to recruit skilled and well-trained young professionals.
Sandip University’s unique Campus to Corporate program is designed to help students make a seamless shift from college campus to a corporate environment. The underlying goal is to prepare students in a manner that helps then switch from being students to dynamic professionals and assets to the industry.
Additional efforts are made to ensure that students are able to emulate behaviours and develop their personality in a manner that befits their role in the industry. They are provided with tips and tricks to make a smashing first impression during group discussions. Students also undergo multiple mock interviews to give them a fair idea about how to answer complex questions with ease.
Campus and Corporate Life Difference
- Soft-skill Training Programs
- Personality Enhancement Programs
- Tailor-made Training Programs
- Mock Interviews
- CV Writing Assistance
Benefits of Sandip University’s Placement Cell
- Annual placement drives
- 100% placement assistance
- Multiple job offers from top corporates
- Counselling regarding career options
- Corporate partnerships for student development
- Industry-synced internships for corporate exposure
- Regular guest lectures and workshops