Attending one of the top MBA colleges in Maharashtra can really help you boost your career. An MBA degree is one of the most globally recognised qualifications. You will open yourself up to a wide range of opportunities with an MBA. While there are many colleges in India that offer MBA programs, it is always advisable to attend one of the top colleges. Let’s take a look at what an MBA degree entails and the benefits of pursuing it from a leading college.
What is an MBA Degree?
Master of Business Application or MBA is a postgraduate management program spanning across two years and four semesters. Candidates who hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in the relevant field from a UGC-recognised university or institution can apply for this program. You will have to score minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for this degree.
An MBA degree is extremely skill-oriented qualification. You will have to work on a lot of projects and participate in co-curricular activities like seminars, webinars, debates, presentations, workshops, and field trips. An MBA degree will help you develop your management and business development skills.
Why Pursue an MBA?
An MBA degree is very vital if you want to pursue a corporate career. Here are some of the reasons for pursuing an MBA degree:
- You will learn marketable management skills to help you stand apart from your peers in a competitive job market.
- An MBA degree is widely recognised. You will be able to attract global career opportunities if you have an MBA qualification from one of the best MBA colleges in Nashik.
- You will develop soft skills like effective communication, problem-solving, analytical thinking, creative thinking and team leading.
- Professionals holding an MBA degree are some of the highest paid professionals across industries.
- You can also pursue entrepreneurship with an MBA degree to become a job creator rather than a job seeker.
- You can immensely upgrade your salary and climb the corporate ladder if you pursue an MBA degree after gaining some full-time work experience.
What are the Different Types of MBA Courses after Graduation?
There are many different types of MBA degrees available today. You can pursue the one that suits you best:
- Full-Time MBA. This is a full-time degree spanning across two years and eight semesters that students can opt for after completing graduation.
- Part-Time MBA. This is generally suitable for working professionals who prefer attending classes after work.
- Distance MBA. This is a correspondence course suitable for professionals who have limited time and resources to dedicate.
- Online MBA. This is one of the most convenient means of gaining an MBA degree due to its flexibility in terms of attending classes and appearing for exams.
- Executive MBA. This is for professionals having at least five years of work experience. The duration of this program is shorter than a full-time MBA program.
- 5-Year Integrated MBA: This is a combined MBA program where you can pursue an undergraduate degree along with an MBA degree.
Advantages of a Top MBA College in Maharashtra
Leading MBA colleges have very high standards as they take their reputation very seriously. Hence, there are many advantages to studying in such a college. The top advantages are:
- You will gain a valuable degree from a college that is widely recognised and reputed.
- These colleges have well-qualified and experienced faculty members from IIMs across India.
- They have a student-friendly and futuristic infrastructure to help you enjoy a dynamic student experience.
- Such colleges pay a lot of attention to extracurricular activities to help students undergo overall development.
- Top colleges have a good reputation among top global businesses, and their students are placed in such leading companies through campus placement drives.
- You will be able to develop your entrepreneurial skills through industry mentorship and training.
- These colleges also offer 100% placement guarantee for certain MBA programs so you can consider those programs for the right foundation to your career.
Career Options after MBA in India
You can work in diverse industries depending on the specialisation you pick when pursuing MBA. Here are the top career opportunities you can attract after completing an MBA:
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Project Manager
- HR Manager
- Product Manager
- Healthcare & Hospital Manager
- Retail Manager
- International Business Manager
- Data Analytics Manager
MBA at Sandip University
Sandip University is one of the top MBA colleges in Nashik. We offer cutting-edge specialisations in MBA to suit the current and future needs of various industries.
Furthermore, we have launched New-Age MBA programs with specialisation in Banking & Financial Services or Business Analytics. They are one-of-a-kind management programs with 100% job guarantee along with a compulsory and paid internship spanning across 6 months. You will be able to train with top industry mentors along with 150 hours of LIVE interaction with our exceptional faculty.
Students will gain exposure through simulations from Harvard Business School Publishing Case Studies and will receive globally recognised certifications to set you apart from your competition in the job market. If you are looking for a futuristic MBA program with a paid internship and guaranteed placement opportunities, Sandip University is the place for you.
Besides this we also offer general MBA programs with 100% placement assistance through campus placement drives. Today, our students are placed at some of the leading companies globally with impressive salary packages. You can be a part of our network of elite alumni. We encourage you to do some research and make the right decision regarding your future. Good luck!