MBA has proven to be one of the most comprehensive management courses that have stood the test of time. Over the last few decades more and more people are pursuing an MBA with varied specialisations. Students can choose one out of the many specialisations offered based on their aptitude and interests. Even a lot of working professionals who wish to enhance their current skill set decide to pursue an MBA degree a few years into their career. A number of reputed colleges across India offer part-time management programs to help professionals attain an educational degree without having to take time off work.
An MBA degree is an impressive feat in itself, but imagine just how much more valuable the degree becomes if a SAP certification is attached to it as well. SAP is a versatile computer software that helps businesses automate their daily activities. SAP stands for Systems, Applications, and Products, and is presently one of the most sought after business software in the world. Since its availability in the market, SAP has created a lot of buzz worldwide, making it one of the most sought after IT certifications across the globe. Reputed universities offer students with a collaborative course where they can become SAP certified professionals alongside pursuing an MBA degree.
You may wonder why someone would want to pursue an MBA degree with a SAP certification. There are numerous reasons for doing so. Employers are always looking for professionals who have a versatile set of qualifications so that they can become better assets to their employers. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of a SAP certification alongside an MBA degree.
- There are plenty of job opportunities available in the market for SAP professionals. The opportunities are magnified if the person also holds an MBA. MBA with SAP makes for a very industry-oriented and employable combination.
- Over the years persons with an MBA degree holding a SAP certification have known to attract lucrative opportunities. These persons are some of the highest paid personals in the industry and all because of this MBA-SAP combination.
- Persons who have a SAP certification along with an MBA are able to rise through the ranks with much more ease than their competitors in the industry. If you have had an eye on that elusive promotion without any result, an MBA degree with a SAP certification can certainly open new professional avenues for you.
- An MBA-SAP is a global career opportunity. Companies across the world are looking for qualified and well-trained SAP professionals who also have an MBA degree. You can start your career in any country across the world with this educational background.
- If you feel like you are stuck in a dead-end job with no further prospects and are looking for a career shift, then an MBA degree with a SAP certification could be your calling. This educational qualification can help you get a whole new career that you may feel more enthusiastically about.
These advantages are very pleasant to contemplate, but you need to be very careful in choosing the educational institution from where you pursue this program. Not all institutes are equipped to provide the right kind of training required for an MBA degree with a SAP certification.
Sandip University is one of the leading educational hubs in Nashik, Maharashtra that offers an MBA degree with a SAP certification. The course lets you choose a specialisation as well, which will be a part of your MBA degree. Sandip University’s goal is to close the gap between academia and industry, and so all courses at Sandip University are designed keeping in mind the requirements of the industry. Sandip University offers 100 % placement assistance through annual placement drives where corporate giants from various industries participate and recruit students.
Sandip University also offers world-class facilities like a 250+ acre Wi-Fi enabled campus, fully equipped labs, a fully stocked library, well-designed classrooms, modern hostels, 24×7 security and many more. Give your career the right boost with expertly designed courses at Sandip University.