A career in law is highly rewarding for professionals. There are many law courses that you can pursue after class 12th. If you are sure about making a career in the field, you can apply to one of the top law colleges in Nashik. These colleges offer a great overall educational experience to students. It is best to do some research and first find out which course would suit you best. Let’s take a look at the leading courses you can apply to after 12th and their benefits.
Top Law Courses after 12th and their benefits:
- LLB (Hons.)
LLB (Hons.) stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law (Honours). This is an undergraduate program spanning across three years and six semesters. Candidates who have cleared 10+2 from any stream or its equivalent qualification can apply to this program. The course curriculum of this program includes Constitutional Law, Family Law, Labour Law, Law of Crime, Law of Property, Human Rights Law, Criminal Procedure Code, Women and Criminal Law, and Information Technology Law, to name a few topics.
After completing this program, professionals can work as advocates in private law firms. They can also work as prosecutors in the Indian legal system. Some professionals choose to start their own law practice and deal with a wide range of clients. If you want to gain more qualifications, you can pursue postgraduate studies by pursuing LLM.
Benefits of Pursuing LLB (Hons.):
- The course curriculum is research-based. It provides students with opportunities to develop their professional and soft skills in the field.
- You will have a wide range of career opportunities open to you in the legal field.
- You can pursue postgraduate education in law after completing this program to specialise in the field of your choice.
- Being a lawyer is a noble profession which can earn you a lot of respect in society.
- BBA LLB (Hons.)
BBA LLB (Hons.) stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law (Honours). This undergraduate program spans across five years and ten semesters. You can opt for this program after completing 10+2 in any stream from a reputed educational board. Students pursuing this program from one of the top LLB colleges in Nashik study diverse topics including Principles of Management, Business Statistics, Business Communication, Constitutional Law, Family Law, Labour Law, Law of Crime, Company Law, Civil Procedure Code, and Law of Evidence.
Professionals holding this qualification can be employed by law companies and other businesses to become a part of their legal team. They are in huge demand by global businesses across industries. You also have the option of becoming a freelance lawyer and starting a legal practice of your own.
Benefits of Pursuing BBA LLB (Hons.):
- This is an integrated legal degree with the benefit of two undergraduate degrees.
- It helps you learn about business administration along with legislative law.
- This integrated degree helps you gain wonderful job opportunities across industries.
- You also have the option of pursuing an LLM degree to further enhance your educational qualifications in the field.
- BA LLB (Hons.)
BA LLB (Hons.) stands for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law (Honours). This professional law degree is spread across five years and ten semesters. You can apply to this degree after completing 10+2 from a reputed educational board in any stream. The course curriculum of BA LLB (Hons.) includes Law of Torts, Legal English, Political Science, History, Law of Contract, Criminology Sociology, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Urban Sociology, Philosophy, Public International Law and Healthcare Law, to name a few topics.
You can pursue higher education (LLM degree) after completing this program. You can be hired as an attorney by leading legal firms across India. You also have the option of pursuing an independent legal practice or joining the prosecution team.
Benefits of Pursuing BA LLB (Hons.):
- This program provides a strong foundation for a career in law.
- You will have an edge over your peers in the job market as BA LLB (Hons.) is an integrated degree program.
- The program helps candidates gain a strong sense of ethics and justice to fight for what is right in society.
- You can enter the workforce immediately after graduating or pursue higher education with the specialisation of your choice.
A career in law can be extremely rewarding as it helps you enter a noble profession. You can drive real change at the ground level as a lawyer. Even small and large businesses need professional and well-qualified lawyers to help them navigate the Indian justice system. Try to apply to some of the best law colleges in Maharashtra to gain a well-rounded education. These colleges have a well-established research centre, regular moot court sessions, and a dedicated board of studies. Such facilities will help you become a well-trained and competent lawyer. Good luck!