Career Opportunities in D.Pharm
Pharmacists have many responsibilities, such as filling prescriptions for customers, completing checkout transactions, and updating patient records.
A pharmacy dispenser assists with prescription preparation and dispensing, assist with inventory management, ordering and pharmacy replenishment. Sole responsibility for the operation of the pharmacy and junior staff as required.
A pharmacy assistant assists the pharmacist by handling all the necessary paperwork to ensure that the pharmacy is operating efficiently.
Pharmacy technician assist pharmacists with inventory, labeling, record keeping, prescription processing, and other tasks as needed
|Pharmaceutics – Theory||Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Theory|
|Pharmacognosy – Theory||Human Anatomy & Physiology – Theory|
|Social Pharmacy – Theory||Pharmaceutics – Practical|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Practical||Pharmacognosy – Practical|
|Human Anatomy & Physiology – Practical||Social Pharmacy – Practical|
|Pharmacology – Theory||Community Pharmacy & Management – Theory|
|Pharmacology – Practical||Community Pharmacy & Management – Practical|
|Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology – Practical||Pharmacotherapeutics – Practical|
|Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy – Practical|
Fee Structure & Eligibility
Per Year (INR)
(Incl. Library Fee & Examination Fees)
Per Year (INR)
|Fees Per Year|
SCHOOL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE (DIPLOMA)
|D.Pharm||-||2 Years||Annual||Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject.||Rs. 80,000 /-||Rs. 5,000 /-||Rs.85,000/-|
- Admission Form and Prospectus Rs.1000/- (One Time)
- Caution Money Rs.1000 (Refundable)
- Hostel Fees Rs.1,00,000/- per annum (Deposit Rs.5,000 as a caution money at the time of Admission Only on Refundable basis)
- Transportation Fees as applicable based on Route and Pick Up Point
- Uniform cost Rs.5500/-
- Sandip University, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences is an approved school by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and got equivalence from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education ,Mumbai.