In 2018, Sandip University held a record of placing 94% interested and eligible students. In 2021-22, we have gone a step further and placed over 400 students from our engineering and MBA colleges. About 70 students from Sandip University’s Diploma courses have been placed and the remaining Diploma students have decided to pursue further education.This year, JARO Education Mumbai, Maharashtra has offered the highest annual package of 12.5 lakhs which was bagged by Shaantanu Bihani for the role of Business Developer in Marketing.
153 students from Sandip School of Engineering & Technology and Sandip School of Commerce & ManagementStudies were recruited by Dhoot Transmission Private Limited Aurangabad, Maharashtra. 80% of students from Sandip School of Computer Sciences & Engineering managed to secure a package of more than 3 lakhs per year.
Over 200+ companies like KPIT, LTI, Atos Syntel, Mphasis, Jaro, Byju's, HFFC, IndiaMART, Amazon, Flipkart, Zensar and many more are a part of Sandip University’s placement drive every year. We are proud to present our students with anindustry based curriculum that helps them catch the eye of leading employers from various industries. Sandip University’s Chairman Dr Sandip N. Jha is extremely proud of our students and wishes them the very best for their future.
Did You Know?
- More than 500 students were placed in the 2021-22 placement drive, a record high for Sandip University.
- Zensar Technologies, Barclays CSR Team, and Sandip University’s in-house experts conducted employability training sessions for students to improve their recruitment chances
- Sandip University offers international internship opportunities in Germany, Dubai, and Russia; summer internship for freshers from the 2020 batch have already commenced
- Sandip School of Polytechnic successfully placed students in companies like John Deere, Flash Electronics, Bosch, ABB and many more
- Sandip School of Pharmaceutical Sciences saw a number of students getting placements in IKS Health, SUN Pharma and various companies
- 80% MBA students from Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centrewere recruited by reputed companies even before the final exams were conducted
- 4 MBA students from Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre secured an annual package of 7.8 lakhs from Property Pistol
- Sandip University has a dedicated Training and Placement Cell where Training and Placement Officers coordinate between faculty members, students, and various placement partners
Placements At sandip University
In 2018, Sandip University, Sijoul held a 100% placement record. In 2020-21, we have continued our winning streak with the successful placement of a number of our students. Placement activities are currently underway at Sandip University’s Sijoul (Madhubani) Campus, and so far, 22 students have been placed at Dhoot Transmission Private Limited Aurangabad, Maharashtra. These students belong to Shri Ram Polytechnic College that is located in Sandip University’s Sijoul Campus. Out of these 22 students, 14 students are electrical engineers and 8 students are mechanical engineers. Besides this, Sandip University is currently collaborating with Bajaj Motors Haridwar, Uttarakhand, and the company’s representatives are expected to visit our Sijoul campus soon to recruit eligible students.
Placements @ 2019-2020
|Student Name||Branch||Company Name|
|Saurav Kumar||Management||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd|
|Ganesh Dhoble||Management||HDFC Sales|
|Piyush Deshpande||Management||HDFC Sales|
|Soniya Vilas kadam||Civil||B R Harne college of Engineering & Technology|
|Jaya Kiran Bhamare||Civil||R C Patel Polytechnic Collegec Shirpur|
|Rajish Kumar Baidya||Civil||Neo Interiors Pvt. Ltd.|
|Ar. Jayshree Puranik Aher||Civil||Companies working on smart City projects in Nashik|
|Kasturi Arun Thorat||Civil||Satyam Infrastructure @ Nashik|
|Nachiket Bhargave||Civil||Ashwmdhed engg.|
|Gayatri Kailas Dhoble||Civil||KPMG, Nashik Maharashtra|